InnerRhythms Holiday Showcase
A Night At The Movies - Holiday Style
5:30pm on December 13, 2022
at Truckee High School Theater
- Showtime is 5:30pm, Tuesday Dec 13 at the Truckee High School Auditorium
- Address for High School is: 11725 Donner Pass Rd, Truckee, CA.
- TICKETS: Tickets can be purchased online via DSP, in the studio at front desk, OR at the door:
- $20 per adult,
- $15 Senior Citizens, Military, Students, and
- Free for children 5 and younger
- FLOWERS: Support InnerRhythms when you buy your dancer flowers from us. We will have single flowers and small bouquets available for purchase at the show. You can also pre-purchase and reserve your flowers online. Information will be emailed to all families this week with instructions for pre-orders: $5.00 single flower arrangement, $10.00 small bouquet
- PARKING: There is plenty of parking in the front of the high school. The theater is accessed easily by entering
the front doors and following the corridor straight ahead.
* Do not park in the West Wing Parking lot as doors may not be unlocked that side of building.
- CALL TIMES: Please see “Performer Call Times” page for the exact time your performer should arrive at the High
School. Please enter the theater upon arrival to meet your instructor for your Call Time.
- Upon completion of stage practice, students may gather and wait in the gym next to the theater.
- Parents can stay with their dancers until showtime or if parents wish to find their seats early in the
theater they may do so; there will be plenty of volunteers and teen dancers in the gym prior to the
- If your child is young, we encourage you to bring coloring books or activities your child may enjoy
while awaiting the start of show.
- Please defer to your dance instructor(s) for appropriate hair/makeup for your dancer’s performance.
- Be sure you have the appropriate tights (if requested for your costume) and appropriate shoes
- Have your dancer bring a water bottle and snacks that will not stain costume
- We will have plenty of volunteers and teen dancers that can assist young dancers backstage as
- MINIS: After Opening Performance, our Minis will perform the first (2 routines)–We will have a brief 10
minute intermission immediately after these 2 routines specifically for parents to pick up and escort
their MiniRhythm dancers back into the theater to enjoy the remainder of the first (and/or) second
- There will be a subsequent 15-minute intermission to enjoy refreshments.
- Duration of show including intermissions is estimated to be 1.5 hours.
- We encourage all to stay and enjoy the entire show. All of our students are so excited to perform for
you & these showcases give them the opportunity to show the littlest dancers what they can aspire
to as they learn and grow their dance skills.
- Please do not hesitate to call or email with any questions you may have
- DO NOT FORGET TO SUBMIT A PHOTO OF YOUR DANCER THIS WEEK FOR OUR STAR
WALL! PLEASE EMAIL TO email@example.com